From this year, "Hunting autumn leaves" at home
Beautiful changes in the four seasons
Ishiki Hana Yamamomiji
* Free shipping on orders over 15,000 yen (excluding Okinawa and remote islands)
Regular selling price
- "Momijigari" that is beautifully colored in autumn and can be enjoyed at home
- Next-generation palm-sized bonsai suitable for viewing
- From plant cultivation to vessel production The process is manual
Feeling the changing seasons, hunting autumn leaves at home
A beautiful mountain maple with a tasteful forest.
It is a tree with beautiful seasonal changes such as fresh green in spring, cool leaves in summer, colored leaves in autumn, and cold trees in winter.
And, in autumn, which can be said to be a showcase for maples, you can enjoy "Momijigari indoors" . Although it is a palm-sized maple, it is a calm time to feel the four seasons of Japan in the beautiful appearance that colors every day.
Maple is a very popular tree species in the world of bonsai. Please enjoy the fun of care and the changing seasons.
In early summer
Plants are grown for at least 5 years, and the vessels are also handmade in our own kiln
"Ishiki Hana" (Sekibokka) grows bonsai that fits in the palm of your hand from seeds in Murayama City, Yamagata Prefecture, which is rich in nature. The plants that grow from the small vessels make you feel the strength and beauty of nature and the sparkle of life.
And the shape of Ishiki Hana All processes are done by hand .
Sow seeds, grow with love, wait for growth, It takes at least 5 years to become a product, and 10 years at the longest
Hana Ishiki spends a lot of time and love on one work
And We are particular about making pots and saucers by hand in our own kiln . Mr. Goto of Ishiki Hana says, "It is important to leave the heat of manufacturing in the vessel."
By leaving a slight distortion that can never be produced in mass production , it fits nicely when combined with plants and gives the appearance of a single work. ..
The pots and saucers are also handmade one by one in our own kiln
A calm time to spend with plants to give to loved ones
As a special gift for your loved ones, how about a maple with beautiful seasonal changes?
"Pink" and "Indigo" are available for gift wrapping.
Why don't you open the box and give a calm time to spend with the plants while seeing the surprised partner.
You can choose from two types of gift wrapping, "pink" and "indigo"
How to grow Yamamomiji
|Distributor||Ishiki Hana Co., Ltd.|
|Product name|| Yamamomiji |
|Size||Height approx. 17 cm Width approx. 12 cm|
|Pot color||White rain|
Basically in a well-ventilated bright shade or half-shade Management is suitable. In early spring, it will be exposed to gentle days, and it will be moved to half-shade from around May when the sunlight is getting stronger. Be careful of strong sunshine and direct sunlight in summer as it is vulnerable to dryness.
When managing indoors, it is important to ensure ventilation. .. Occasionally, if you expose it to the outside air or rain, the plants will be refreshed and grow well. Avoid places where the air conditioner is exposed to a cold or where the temperature is extremely high, such as when it is exposed to direct sunlight for a long time.
The standard for watering is once every 1-2 days in spring and autumn, and 1 day in summer. Once or twice, once every 3-4 days in winter.
Water shortage in summer can cause leaf burning, so be careful about watering in summer for beautiful autumn leaves.
In addition, leaf water in hot weather is effective in preventing the leaves from drying out and maintaining good health. Water the leaves with a spray bottle or watering can in the evening.
|How to grow|
|Gift Wrapping|| |
We will correspond for 550 yen (tax included).
There are two types of wrapping, "pink" and "indigo".
|Shipping Schedule||After ordering, it will be shipped within 7 business days excluding weekends and holidays.|
|Shipping fee (tax included)|| |
Nationwide uniform 700 yen
* Free shipping on purchases of 15,000 yen or more (tax included)
* Okinawa prefecture and remote islands are not eligible for free shipping
|Items to check before ordering|| |
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped by Hana Ishiki.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color, texture, etc. are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.