Right now is in full bloom ◎
Love the indigo hydrangea at home
Hana Ishiki Yama Hydrangea "Aihime" saucer set
* Free shipping on orders over 15,000 yen (excluding Okinawa and remote islands)
Regular selling price
- "Yama Hydrangea" where you can enjoy beautiful indigo flowers every year
- Next-generation palm-sized bonsai suitable for viewing
- From plant cultivation to vessel production The process is manual
Feel the four seasons and love the hydrangea
As the name suggests, Aihime Yamajisai blooms beautiful indigo flowers. We will deliver the lovely hydrangea, which is a tradition of the rainy season, in a size suitable for viewing.
Indigo flowers , which is a traditional Japanese color, with lush leaves, lively branches, and contrast between moss and pots. The dignified appearance that all of them drift together is the beauty of Japanese apology and loneliness.
The height and leaves are small, so it is suitable for growing in pots and watching. It is a small hydrangea that fits in the palm of your hand, but The flower is in full bloom. Is good enough to look .
Indigo flower in full bloom
* Ailanthus flower You can enjoy it for about a month from May to June
If you take good care of yourself with love, will make beautiful flowers bloom every year .
Let's enjoy the calm and moisturized time by feeling the taste of the hydrangea that colors the four seasons.
Beautiful flowers bloom every year
Plants are grown for at least 5 years, and the vessels are also handmade in our own kiln
"Ishiki Hana" (Sekibokka) grows bonsai that fits in the palm of your hand from seeds in Murayama City, Yamagata Prefecture, which is rich in nature. The plants that grow from the small vessels make you feel the strength and beauty of nature and the sparkle of life.
And the shape of Ishiki Hana All processes are done by hand .
Sow seeds, grow with love, wait for growth, It takes at least 5 years to become a product, and 10 years at the longest
Hana Ishiki spends a lot of time and love on one work
And We are particular about making pots and saucers by hand in our own kiln . Mr. Goto of Ishiki Hana says, "It is important to leave the heat of manufacturing in the vessel."
By leaving a slight distortion that can never be produced in mass production , it fits nicely when combined with plants and gives the appearance of a single work. ..
The pots and saucers are also handmade one by one in our own kiln
A calm time to spend with plants to give to loved ones
How about a hydrangea that blooms beautiful flowers as a special gift for your loved ones? The buds gradually swelled as I took care of them, and I was impressed when the flowers bloomed.
"Pink" and "Indigo" are available for gift wrapping.
Why don't you open the box and give a calm time to spend with the plants while seeing the surprised partner.
You can choose from two types of gift wrapping, "pink" and "indigo"
How to grow Ailanthus
|Distributor||Ishiki Hana Co., Ltd.|
|Product name||Mountain Hydrangea saucer set|
|Size||Height approx. 30 cm Width approx. 15 cm|
|Pot color|| |
" All 4 colors of "Ai", "Shiranami", "Ruri", and "Uguisu"
* The saucer of the same color as the bowl is included in the set, so you can decorate it as soon as it arrives.
|Flowering time||The flowers of Ailanthus altissima begin to bloom from mid-May to early June and can be enjoyed for about a month.|
I prefer a well-ventilated half-shade place.
I'm strong against the cold, but I'm not good at the heat. In summer, avoid direct sunlight half-shade or manage in bright shade.
Basically, outdoor management is ideal. The soft breeze and gentle rain will refresh the plants. Please note that the sun is strong and it causes dryness in summer.
When managing indoors, it is important to ensure ventilation. Will be. Avoid places where the air conditioner blows directly. It becomes unevenly dry and the plants are damaged. Occasionally, if you expose it to the outside air or rain, the plants will be refreshed and grow well.
I hate drying the soil, so be careful not to run out of water. Especially from spring to summer, it dries easily, so give it plenty.
The standard for watering is once every 1-2 days in spring and autumn, 1-2 times a day in summer, and once every 2-3 days in winter.
However, if it doesn't seem to be dry, you don't have to force it.
|How to grow|
|Gift wrapping|| |
We will support it for 550 yen (tax included).
There are two types of wrapping, "pink" and "indigo".
|Shipping schedule||After ordering, it will be shipped within 7 business days excluding weekends and holidays.|
|Shipping fee (tax included)|| |
Nationwide uniform 700 yen
* Free shipping on purchases of 15,000 yen or more (tax included)
* Okinawa prefecture and remote islands are not eligible for free shipping
|Items to check before ordering|| |
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped by Hana Ishiki.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color, texture, etc. are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.