The moment you put it on, your complexion looks gorgeous
Scandinavian design reproduced with extra-fine thread
muto silk cashmere stall "HERBARIUM"
Regular selling price
- Completed in about half a year with ultra-fine thread like hair
- Soft and light, elegant luster and smooth touch
- Scandinavian Textile design by a well-known designer
A pop color that feels like you don't want to let go
A silk cashmere stall that is fun for the eyes and adds an accent to simple coordination.
The design by Stig Lindberg, one of the most prominent designers in Scandinavia, has been reproduced by the skilled craftsmanship of "muto" . Silk cashmere "Lindberg series".
"HERBARIUM" is a botanical design with white and navy that changes the atmosphere. It is easy to match with casual styles such as shirts and T-shirts, and Scandinavian pop colors make coordination gorgeous at once . It is a piece that brightens your feelings the moment you put it on.
The stall that represents " muto ", which has many fans for its melting comfort, so that people say "I don't want to take it indoors".
"Silk cashmere", which is a mixture of "silk", a natural material made from silk moth cocoons, and "cashmere", a thread fiber of cashmere goats, is elegant luster and smooth. It features a soft touch . Among such silk cashmere, " muto " uses natural extra-fine yarn, and its fineness is almost the same as that of hair
Delicate technique of weaving with extra-fine threads that are almost the same size as hair
The technology and reliable quality are about recognized by the first-class maison at the world's best fabric trade fair "Premiere Vision" held in Paris, France .
Because it is a large size, it can be used not only as an accent for coordination, but also when you feel a little chilly or as an indoor air-conditioning measure.
It's a long way to complete the stall for half a year at the earliest
Nishikatsura is located in the southeastern part of Yamanashi prefecture, which has been known as a textile producing area for a long time, including "Kai silk", which is a high-quality silk material. Founded in 1967 there, "Muto" is a textile manufacturer that continues to challenge the possibilities of textiles by handling ultra-fine yarns made of natural materials while preserving traditional techniques.
Nishikatsura Town, Yamanashi Prefecture, where the melted snow of Mt. Fuji flows
When I asked Mr. Muto about the process of weaving silk cashmere stall,
It will take at least half a year to complete a single silk stall.
The surprising answer is
The manufacturing process begins with making ultra-fine, high-quality yarn that is a mixture of silk and cashmere. (This silk reeling was jointly developed by muto and a spinning company)
Next, we have a process called "double cover" that increases the strength of the yarn, which is indispensable for weaving a unique texture. After "warping" to adjust and "pulling in", which is an important preparation before weaving, it is said that the weaving machine is finally ready to weave.
The period is a long way of about 6 months.
The process of weaving warps
The "close-up" work that connects the warp that has been woven and the warp that is newly woven one by one
And because of the extra-fine yarn, the number of that can be woven on a loom is limited, and it is good that only 4 sheets are a day. increase.
The ultra-fine yarn made of natural materials is blended for the most comfortable touch , and by daringly weaving it with a slow loom, the air and softness are combined,
Please experience the lightness and texture created by skilled craftsmen one by one with your skin.
|Distributor||Muto Co., Ltd.|
|Product name||Silk cashmere HERBARIUM|
|Country of manufacture||Japan|
|Size||200 × 110cm|
|Washing method|| |
-Use a cleaning net.
|Shipping schedule||After ordering, it will be shipped within 5 business days excluding weekends and holidays.|
|Shipping fee (tax included)||Free|
|Handling Precautions|| |
We accept repairs free of charge for long-term patronage.
Please contact us if you wish.
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped by Muto Co., Ltd.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color, texture, etc. are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.