Carefully made by traditional farming methods
Award-winning tea leaves with endorsement
Kaneroku Matsumotoen Carefully Selected Tea Leaves Set
Regular selling price
Three types of tea leaves to enjoy each aroma and flavor
Kaneroku Matsumotoen is a tea farmer in Shimada City, Shizuoka Prefecture, which has been producing tea for over 100 years since the Edo period. As a traditional farming method that we want to pass on to the next generation, we continue to adhere to the "Tea-grass farming method" , which is also designated as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage. It is said that the aroma and taste of tea will be further improved.
"Tea-grass farming method" that applies Japanese pampas grass, bamboo grass, and other grass to the tea plantation to create high-quality soil
Among such Kaneroku Matsumotoen, Japan's first carefully selected tea leaf set including smoked tea leaves. Enjoy a relaxing tea time while feeling the different scents and flavors.
Extreme sencha that has been carefully selected for umami sprouts by traditional cultivation and manufacturing methods. , which has a good balance of aroma, umami, and astringency, and Kaneroku Matsumotoen's Gokusencha, which uses ordinary steaming, is characterized by its pleasant taste.
Brown rice tea
Brown rice tea created in collaboration with Globally Important Agricultural Heritage. Similar to Kaneroku Matsumotoen's "Tea-grass farming method", Senpaku, Wajima City, Ishikawa Prefecture, has been designated as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage Site. Genmaicha, which is made from rice grown there and tea leaves from Kaneroku Matsumotoen, is characterized by its rich taste and aroma. A gem that won the 1st place in the brown rice tea category of Japanese tea AWARD 2014 .
Smoked black tea
The first domestically produced smoked black tea . The tea leaves smoked in domestic whiskey barrels have a mellow smoked aroma but a refreshing taste. As the one and only Japanese black tea, it has received high praise both domestically and internationally. Winner of the 2014 Silver Award at the International Fair for Tea Shows . Received the 2014 Gold Award for Fuji no Kuni New Product Selection.
|Product name||Kaneroku Matsumotoen 3 kinds of carefully selected tea leaves set|
|Ingredient name|| Gokusencha: Tea (Shizuoka) |
Genmaicha: Tea (Shizuoka), Genmai (Ishikawa)
Smoked tea leaves: Tea (Shizuoka)
|Contents|| Gokusencha 80g |
Smoked black tea 50g
|How to save||Please save away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.|
|Expiration date|| Gokusencha, Genmaicha: Approximately 2 years from packing |
Smoked black tea: Approximately 1 year from packing
|Shipping Schedule||After ordering, it will be shipped within 7 business days excluding weekends and holidays.|
|Shipping fee (tax included)||Nationwide uniform: 1,000 yen|
|Precautions||After opening, avoid high temperature and humidity, and consume as soon as possible.|
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped by Kaneroku Matsumotoen.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color, texture, etc. are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.
- This product is subject to the reduced tax rate.