Good technique, good thread, that's why
Temari that fascinates even if there is no pattern
Nihohi Temari paulownia box
Regular selling price
- A room fragrance that takes advantage of the cuteness of the base before adding the "Temari" pattern.
- The scent is prepared by a long-established fragrance store in Kyoto, using only natural incense ingredients.
- Enjoy the scent and color by decorating the entrance or room, or putting one in a chest of drawers with clothes.
"Sanuki Kagari Temari" is a traditional craft made from materials and techniques that have been handed down in Kagawa Prefecture since the Edo period.
Use plant dyed cotton thread and use traditional rice husks for the core. The feature is that the guide line , which is called the ground dividing line, is put on the base, and the pattern is geometrically and regularly used.
A temari that just draws a guide line called a ground division line on the base
While making a Temari, at one point,
Temari without patterns, I think the Temari with only the base is cute . If you finish it with a solid base winding technique, I think that even a plain Temari that was just rolled will become a work
was the reason why I made this "Nihohitemari paulownia box".
Furthermore, wrap the exquisite natural incense ingredients together with the rice husks, and assemble them in a paulownia box with 9 or 3 color gradations. Enjoy the colors and scents I made "Hohitemari Tung Box".
You can choose from 6 colors: red (Akane), blue (indigo), yellow (Kariyasu), purple (logwood), pink (safflower), and green (Kariyasu). You can enjoy your favorite color according to.
* Dyeing materials are listed in ().
Formulated with an ancient Japanese scent
Nihohi Temari is a Temari made from rice husks and a core of natural incense ingredients, and the scent is usually for over a year . ..
The incense raw material is sticking to the scent from ancient Japan using only natural incense raw material, mainly using sandalwood, choji, cinnamon bark, incense, and borneol. t7> Specially formulated by "Yamada Matsukagi store" in Kyoto. Because it is a long-established store that has been manufacturing products based on the tradition of "Japanese scent" since the Edo period, I feel that it goes well with Temari.
A beautiful Temari rooted in traditional techniques
"Sanuki Kagari Temari" is a culture that has been loved and carefully inherited by women in Kagawa.
The Temari, which is made by dyeing cotton thread with vegetation and gently wrapping it one by one, is as beautiful as a kaleidoscope. You can feel the warmth and abundance born from the blessings of nature and the work of your hands.
The Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Workshop is the one that protects the culture of "Temari", which is disappearing from everyday life, and adds new charm as a craft. We are proposing new ways to enjoy Temari, not only by looking at them, but also by wanting them to become familiar with us in our daily lives.
Please enjoy the Temari with colorful and soft dignity in your life.
|Distributor||Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Society|
|Product name||Nihohitemari paulownia box|
|Material||Natural incense raw material, rice husk, thin paper, cotton thread|
|Size||Temari: Approximately 2 cm, Box: Length 7.5 cm x Width 7.5 cm x Height 4 cm|
|Shipping Schedule||We will ship within 12 business days after your order, excluding weekends and holidays.|
|Shipping fee (tax included)|| As follows. However, domestic shipping is free for purchases of 11,000 yen (tax included) or more. |
Hokkaido: 990 yen
Tohoku, Kanto, Tokai, Shinetsu, Hokuriku: 770 yen
Kinki, China: 550 yen
Shikoku: 495 yen
Kyushu: 660 yen
Okinawa: 1,100 yen
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped from Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Society.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color, texture, etc. are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.
- Since the yarn is hand-dyed with natural wood and grass, it may fade slightly over time or in storage. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Do not store in wet or damp places.
- Please handle it gently as it may cause the thread to fray or break.