Color the air with a palette
A scent of peace that spreads with color
Incense Temari Palette
Regular selling price
- A room fragrance that adds color to the space by scenting the air in front of you, just like drawing a picture on a canvas with paint on a palette.
- The scent is prepared by a long-established fragrance store in Kyoto, using only natural scent ingredients.
- Decorate it in a box or hang it on a wall or door to enjoy the scent and color.
Temari with incense
Just like drawing a picture on a canvas with paint on a palette, a calming and elegant scented Temari scents the air in front of you and creates a space. It adds color. You can decorate it in a box or hang it on a wall or door.
Formulated with an ancient Japanese scent
A temari is a temari made from rice husks and a core of natural fragrance, and the scent is usually for over a year .
The incense raw material is sticking to the scent from ancient Japan using only natural incense raw material, mainly using sandalwood, choji, cinnamon bark, incense, and borneol. t3> Specially formulated by "Yamada Matsukagi store" in Kyoto. Because it is a long-established store that has been manufacturing products based on the tradition of "Japanese scent" since the Edo period, I feel that it goes well with Temari.
To make a scented ball, it is necessary to wind cotton thread around the core with just the feeling of a hand to make a true sphere of the same size
The more difficult thing to do when making a pallet is to use a thread that is thin and durable and has a texture that matches the temari so that dozens of incense temari do not fall apart . It is a point that is joined together to form a square shape. Even a slight misalignment of the contacts will distort the square.
The finished pop and small art work-like incense Temari palette can be used as a room fragrance by taking the connected incense Temari out of the box and hanging it on the wall, or decorating it as it is in the box.
A beautiful Temari rooted in traditional techniques
By the way, there are many people who are not familiar with Temari in everyday life.
In the olden days, the maids of each clan used to make princess toys with colorful silk threads to create a glossy geometric pattern, but nowadays there are few opportunities to see them. It has become more rare to touch.
The workshop of Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Society is making things so that you can enjoy Temari, which is losing its place in everyday life, while refining its solid technique as a craft. People. Approximately 150 management staff, dyers, and makers, led by the representative, Eiko Araki, support the making of Temari. We value "do not bully the thread" and try not to squeeze the thread as much as possible not only when dyeing the thread with plants but also when bending. By doing so, fluffing is suppressed, and the cotton also has a slight luster . , you can feel the soft dignity of each Temari.
We value "do not bully the thread" and try not to squeeze the thread as much as possible not only when dyeing the thread with plants but also when bending. By doing so, fluffing is suppressed, and the cotton also has a slight luster .
, you can feel the soft dignity of each Temari.
|Creator||Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Society|
|Title of work||Mari Kate Palette|
|Material||Natural incense raw material, rice husk, thin paper, cotton thread|
|Box size|| Hydrangea: Length 13.8cm x Width 13.8cm x Height 2.7cm |
Multi, Pink & Gray, Red Point: Length 11.9cm x Width 11.9m x Height 2.7cm
|Delivery time||We will ship within 12 business days after your order, excluding weekends and holidays.|
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped from Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Society.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color, texture, etc. are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.
- Since the yarn is hand-dyed with natural wood and grass, it may fade slightly over time or in storage. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Do not store in wet or damp places.
- Please handle it gently as it may cause the thread to fray or break.