Shaking room fragrance
A soft space created by Temari
Mari Kate, incense
Regular selling price
- A room fragrance made with the culture "Temari" that has been passed down in Japan as a toy.
- The scent is prepared by a long-established incense store in Kyoto, using only natural incense ingredients.
- You can enjoy the shaking and scent by hanging it on a doorknob or hook.
A new choice for room fragrance
Aroma candles, fragrance bottles, and incense are not placed, but they have a nice scent from nowhere. Room fragrance Temari "Kakeka" gives such a subtle Japanese scent.
Since it has a satin cord, you can hang it on a hanger or doorknob with clothes on it, or hang it on a hook, and you can use it as an interior to decorate your room cutely.
Incense can be refilled to your liking
The scent is usually
because the incense is made of 12 incense balls (temari with rice husks and incense), and the hollow part inside also contains the incense material. t17> You can enjoy for over a year.
The incense raw material is sticking to the scent from ancient Japan using only natural incense raw material, mainly using sandalwood, choji, cinnamon bark, incense, and borneol in Kyoto.
Fortunately, one of the temari balls is attached with a magnet, so it can be removed, and the contents can be refilled by wrapping your favorite incense ingredients in paper.
A beautiful Temari rooted in traditional techniques
By the way, there are many people who are not familiar with Temari in everyday life.
In the olden days, the maids of each clan used to make princess toys with colorful silk threads to create a glossy geometric pattern, but nowadays there are few opportunities to see them. It has become more rare to touch.
The workshop of Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Society is making things so that you can enjoy Temari, which is losing its place in everyday life, while refining its solid technique as a craft. People. Approximately 150 management staff, dyers, and makers, led by the representative, Eiko Araki, support the making of Temari.
The temari of the hanging incense is the same from everywhere, and the size is arranged in millimeters, because it makes full use of the traditional technique of wrapping a sphere with a rice husk as a core. It is the crystallization of steady technology that can be done.
We value "do not bully the thread" and try not to squeeze the thread as much as possible not only when dyeing the thread with plants but also when bending. By doing so, fluffing is suppressed, and cotton also has a slight luster .
, you can feel the soft dignity of each Temari. A handmade pouch is also included, so it is recommended as a cute gift .
|Producer||Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Society|
|Title of work||Mari Kate, incense|
|Material||Natural incense raw material, rice husk, thin paper, cotton thread|
|Size||37.0cm x 6.0cm x 6.0cm (including string)|
|Box size||Length 8.6cm x Width 8.6m x Height 8.6cm|
|Delivery time||We will ship within 10 days after ordering.|
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped from Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Society.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color, texture, etc. are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.
- Since the yarn is hand-dyed with natural wood and grass, it may fade slightly over time or in storage. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Do not store in wet or damp places.
- Please handle it gently as it may cause the thread to fray or break.