Get ahead of the season! No. 1 in production in Japan
Selected large balls from Yamanashi prefecture
Regular selling price
Yamanashi Prefecture has the largest production of peaches in Japan, with a market share of 34.8% (2020). Of the peaches harvested in Japan, one in three is from Yamanashi prefecture.
The season for peaches from Yamanashi prefecture is from June to September. It has just begun to hit the market, but this time we selected one that is said to be a large ball and weighs about 300g.
Peach is synonymous with sweet fruits, but the fruits contain water-soluble dietary fiber, and among them, pectin is said to have an intestinal regulating effect. The peaches produced in Yamanashi prefecture, which preceded the season, can be chilled in the refrigerator and served as a summer gift.
|Product name||Peach (Yamanashi Prefecture)|
|Contents||900g Above (3 pieces)|
|Shipping||Sun Fresh Co., Ltd. will ship by cool mail.|
|Shipping fee||Shipping fee for this product is free.|
- We will ship within 8 days after ordering, excluding weekends and holidays. * You cannot specify the delivery date for this product.
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped by Sun Fresh Co., Ltd.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) after ordering. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to send items that are as close as possible to the color and texture of the product photo, but we cancel after ordering, such as returns, exchanges, changes, etc. because these are different from the image. We cannot accept it. Please note that.
- This product is subject to the reduced tax rate.