Fun to make, fun to wait
Great for soda and smoothies
Shobun vinegar dried fruit vinegar kit
Regular selling price
- Easily experience making vinegar to drink at home
- Enjoy the taste of additive-free and sugar-free dried fruits
- Suppress the rise in blood sugar level, beautify your skin and diet Promote effect
There are not many people who are not good at salt and soy sauce, but there are some people who are not good at vinegar.
For those who are not good at vinegar, I am interested in having them experience making vinegar as much as possible get If you can drink it.
This product was born from such a feeling.
Domestic fruits harvested during the season are carefully washed, cut and dried Additive-free and sugar-free dried fruits and have a gentle sweetness
t7> Hokkaido sugar beet ice sugar is in the bottle.
There are two types of dried fruits, "Fig & Strawberry" and "Persimmon & Navel Orange". Add apple cider vinegar and shake occasionally for about a week in the refrigerator Slowly melt the ice sugar.
Apple cider vinegar can be added, but apple cider vinegar is recommended because of its moderate sweetness and strength of fragrance. It is said to promote .
Normally, the vinegar you drink often contains fruit juice, but by adding dried fruits, you can achieve a good balance of umami . Also, over time, mellow aroma and rich sweetness will dissolve in the fruit vinegar from the dried fruit.
Enjoy the finished fruit vinegar stock solution by dividing it with carbonic acid and adding dried fruits, or by mixing it with milk like a smoothie.
|Distributor||Shobunzu Co., Ltd.|
|Product name||Apple cider vinegar|
|Raw material name||Apple juice (domestic), apple fruit (domestic)|
|How to save||Please save away from direct sunlight. After opening, store in a cool and dark place and use as soon as possible.|
|Product name||Fruit vinegar base|
|Raw material name||
The following two types |
Rock candy (sugar beet (domestic production)), dried strawberry (figure (Fukuoka)), dried strawberry (strawberry (Fukuoka))
Rock candy (sugar beet (domestic production)), dried navel (navel (Kumamoto prefecture)), dried persimmon (persimmon (Fukuoka prefecture))
|How to Save||Please save at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Add 100 ml of vinegar and keep in the refrigerator for a week. When the rock candy is thawed, dilute it 3 times with cold water or carbonated water and consume as soon as possible.|
Common to the above two types
|Distributor||Shobunzu Co., Ltd.|
|Shipping Schedule||We will ship within 7 business days after your order, excluding weekends and holidays.|
|Shipping fee (tax included)|| Hokkaido / 2,310 yen (tax included) |
North Tohoku / South Tohoku / 1,320 yen (tax included)
Kanto / 1,100 yen (tax included)
Shinetsu / Hokuriku / 1,210 yen (tax included)
Chubu / 990 yen (tax included)
Kansai / 880 yen (tax included)
China / 770 yen (tax included)
Shikoku / 880 yen (tax included)
Kyushu / 550 yen (tax included)
Okinawa / 1,650 yen (tax included)
In the case of remote islands, a separate weight fee may be charged. Please note.
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped by Shobun Vinegar Co., Ltd.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) after ordering. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. We accept only unopened and unused conditions. We will bear the return shipping fee in this case.
- We try to send items that are as close as possible to the color and texture of the product photo, but we cancel after ordering, such as returns, exchanges, changes, etc. because these are different from the image. We cannot accept it. Please note that.
- Precipitates may occur on the product, but there is no problem with the quality.
- This product is subject to the reduced tax rate.