Double smoke with outdoor rice
Mamoru Tsuchiya's "Hitotaru" vol.4
GLEN SCOTIA Peated 2010 10 years
Regular selling price
- One barrel selected by Mamoru Tsuchiya, a leading whiskey critic
- Pete smoke
- Smoked snacks, compatibility with BBQ and camping outdoor rice 〇
series selected by Mamoru Tsuchiya vol.4
A single cask with only barrels 1 selected by Mamoru Tsuchiya, a leading whiskey critic and presided over by the Whiskey Culture Institute "Glen Scotia Petted 2010 year".
The manufacturing method is different from the usual official bottle, it is prepared with peated malt and aged in a heavy leached American oak barrel barrel of First Fill (a barrel used for the first time for aging Scotch).
So to speak, Pete and Char's double smoke , Pete smoke is emphasized more than normal Glen Scotia.
A distillery that preserves the tradition of Campbeltown malt
Glen Scotia Distillery is one of the three remaining distilleries in Campbeltown at the tip of the Kintyre Peninsula, west of Scotland. Although Campbeltown is a small port town, it was one of the centers of the whiskey industry in the latter half of the 19th century, with about 30 distilleries crowded together. In 1920, Masataka Taketsuru, the founder of Nikka Whiskey, also visited for training.
The town once prospered as a port of call for ships heading to the United States, and demand for whiskey for export to the United States increased, but it is said that it gradually declined due to the Prohibition in the United States in the early 20th century. There is.
The Glen Scotia Distillery was founded in 1832, but was closed once in the 1930s. It has been dormant for a long time and is now owned by the Lough Lomond Group and continues to build the traditional Campbeltown malt.
The water used is the water from Lake Crosshill and the well water from the basement of the building. This is the unique personality of Campbeltown malt, which is called briny (salty).
© Whiskey Culture Institute
Pete smoke that goes well with BBQ and camping rice
Mr. Tsuchiya talks about the taste of this original bottle, Glen Scotia.
Pete smoke is emphasized more than normal Glen Scotia. When water is added, the peat aroma weakens, and fresh fruit and elegant sweetness appear.
I want you to enjoy the peat smoked taste straight, with a small amount of water, or with soda.
It also goes well with smoked snacks such as cheese and salami, and outdoor meat dishes such as barbecue and camping rice in the coming season.
Whether it's a night where you can enjoy it straight, or an outdoor afternoon when you talk with your friends with soda,
Why don't you enjoy different impressions depending on the scene?
|Distributor||Whiskey Culture Research Institute Co., Ltd.|
|Product name||Glen Scotia Peated 2010 10yo (Glen Scotia Peted 2010 10)|
|Distillery||Glen Scotia Distillery|
|Production||Limited 266 pieces|
|Distillation year||March 2010|
|Bottling year||August 2020|
|Cask Type||1st Phil Heavy Reacher American Oak Barrel|
|Shipping Schedule||After ordering, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays 5 We will ship within business days.|
|Shipping fee (tax included)||Nationwide uniform 1,000 yen|
- This product is sold by Whiskey Culture Research Institute Co., Ltd. and shipped by SoGoo Co., Ltd.
- By law, the purchase and drinking of alcoholic beverages under the age of 20 is prohibited, and age verification is required for the sale of alcoholic beverages.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.