Fruit incense produced by original stills
Mamoru Tsuchiya's "Hitotaru" vol.5
LOCH LOMOND INCHMURRIN 2010 10
Regular selling price
- A barrel selected by Mamoru Tsuchiya, a leading whiskey critic
- Cask strength
- Especially compatible with ethnic and fish dishes 〇
series selected by Mamoru Tsuchiya vol.5
A single cask with only barrels 1 selected by Mamoru Tsuchiya, a leading whiskey critic and presided over by the Institute of Whiskey Culture "Lough Lomond Inchmurrin 2010 year".
Lough Lomond is a single malt whiskey made in Scotland, and this bottle is a barrel that Mr. Tsuchiya tasted from 5 species samples and chose himself. Cask strength non-chill (without chill filtration), single cask, Cask strength not found in official bottles.
The goodness of inch marine is emphasized from
, and the barrel is a refilled bourbon barrel, which goes well with light type inch marine.
Fresh malt flavor created with original still
Lough Lomond's distillery is located in the South Highlands of Scotland, and its biggest feature is the pot still called straight neck . This unique straight neck refastening still has a 17 step sheave tray inside. The first kettle has the same appearance, but there is no sheave tray inside.
spirits are rectified using this 17 shelf, but the upper shelf has a higher alcohol content and the lower shelf has a lower alcohol content. Spirits are made separately using the height difference of this shelf.
This inchmurrin uses non-peat malt and this unique still of Lough Lomond, which is also high alcohol ( 84 < Distilled with t8>%).
Light, clean, fresh malt flavor and faint oiliness are said to be largely due to this still.
© Whiskey Culture Institute
In 1994 , a barrel factory was opened on the distillery site, but it is said that only 4 have barrel factories on their own site in Scotland. ing. At the barrel factory, a Richard (re-baking) machine has been introduced to consistently manage barrel repair, distillation, and aging.
© Whiskey Culture Institute
It goes well with ethnic dishes ◎, gorgeous fruit scent
Mr. Tsuchiya talks about the taste of this original bottle, Lough Lomond.
Very fruity, soft, fresh and undrinkable. It has a fascinating fruity scent, like a rose bank distilled three times.
With a very small amount of water, it tastes like apple tea in the sun.
Even beginners of whiskey can easily drink straight or with a small amount of water, and even if it is a highball in the coming season, you can enjoy its fruity and gorgeous taste.
Also, it goes well with ethnic dishes such as Thai and Vietnamese, so please try the mariage with fish dishes such as sashimi.
|Distributor||Whiskey Culture Research Institute Co., Ltd.|
|Product name||Loch Lomond Inchmurrin 2010 10yo (Loch Lomond Inch Marine 2010 10)|
|Distillery||Loch Lomond Distillery|
| Production number || Limited 251 |
|Frequency|| 57.9 degrees |
|Distillation year||March 2010|
|Bourbon year||August 2020|
|Cask Type||Refill Bourbon Barrel|
|Shipping Schedule||Within 5 business days after ordering, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays Will be shipped to.|
|Shipping fee (tax included)||Nationwide uniform 1,000 yen|
- This product is sold by Whiskey Culture Research Institute Co., Ltd. and shipped by SoGoo Co., Ltd.
- By law, the purchase and drinking of alcoholic beverages under the age of 20 is prohibited, and age verification is required for the sale of alcoholic beverages.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.