Cold press immediately after hand picking
Seasoning that becomes the leading role
Olio di Porrona Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Regular selling price
- EU standard organic Tuscan oil
- Hand picked before ripening and cold pressed
- To match meat dishes, pasta, salads, etc.
・ On Saturday, May 15, 2021, this olive oil was introduced as a favorite item of the performers at the TBS series "Saturday Plus".
Olive oil "Olio di Porrona" squeezed by cold pressing using only hand-picked fruits on a vast farm in Southern Tuscany.
30km southeast of Siena, a city in Tuscany located in central Italy. The farm " La Porrona " is located in the highlands 500m above sea level between Montalcino and Montepulciano, which is known as a wine-producing region.
In addition to olives, grapes can be grown on the farm
Italy's leading fashion designer brand, Giorgio Armani S.p.A. The farm was opened in 2003 . Since then, we have produced wine and olive oil in organic farming (EU standard organic) and sold them only to limited customers .
2000 olive trees on the farm harvested before ripening to preserve taste and aroma, are cold pressed and added. It will be commercialized without any products. Olive varieties are Leccino, Frantio, Moraiolo and Pendolino. The oil produced from olives that have been fully exposed to the sunlight of Tuscany is especially suitable for meat dishes, and if you like a strong and slightly spicy taste, it is recommended to eat it with baguette.
The work of picking olives is done by hand
Harvested fruits immediately go to the processing process
Extra virgin oil produced by cold pressing
- Q: I can't remove the white transparent lid.
A: Olives can be used as they are by opening the dark green lid. There is no need to remove the white transparent part.
|Distributor||via Bartolini 11 Toshio Sakai|
|Product name||Edible olive oil "Olio di" Porrona "|
|Ingredient name||Edible olive oil|
|Country of origin||Italy (Tuscan)|
|Producing area|| Montisi in the township of Montalcino |
|Varieties||Leccino Frantio Moraiolo Pendrino|
|Harvest time||Early November 2021|
|Oil squeezing method||Cold press at EU organic certified factoryt6>|
|Expiration date||June 30, 2023|
|Recommended dishes||With meat dishes|
|How to save||Save in a cool and dark place|
|Shipping schedule||We will ship within 3 business days excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.|
|Shipping fee (tax included)||Nationwide uniform 1,000 yen Will be charged individually.|
- This product is sold and shipped by SoGoo Co., Ltd.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- This product is subject to the reduced tax rate.