Beside the plane that surprised the world
From structural beauty to imaginative journey
Zero Fighter Type 52 1/18 Model
Regular selling price
The Zero fighter (commonly known as the Zero Fighter) that I have seen many times in the video of war materials and movies in my life.
It is associated with the bravery associated with overwhelming the fighters of each country with their cruising power, speed, and fighting power at the beginning of World War II, and the fact that it was used as an airplane of the Kamikaze corps at the end of World War II. The ephemeral nature of life.
Perhaps because of the dark story behind the Zero Fighter, I may have spent my time without looking directly at the plane itself.
Meanwhile, from the model I saw at the Wing Club, I felt the beauty of the structure of the airplane itself and the beauty of the line, and it was the moment when I felt "I saw the Zero Fighter for the first time".
What kind of sound and vibration was it?
When I look at the engine, I can't help but imagine it.
What kind of sound and vibration do you feel in the cockpit?
I think that was the beginning of this imagination for a single-cylinder off-road bike that I bought as a part-time job when I was a college student.
The sound and vibration that echoes to the core of the body, which is created by the vertical movement of the piston.
I loved the speed that couldn't be achieved by humans alone and the feeling of controlling it, which was caused by the explosion.
Zero Fighter 52 type engine, the first thing to notice is the thrust type single exhaust pipe where the right side 6 and the left side 5 exhaust ports can be seen from the outside. Inside the cowling (a part that covers the engine to rectify the running wind) is the Eiji 1 type (air-cooled radial engine) consisting of two rows of star-shaped 7 cylinders.
Looking at the
model, it is obvious that the rear row has a structure that exposes the face from the gap in the front row in order to enhance the air cooling effect, and further, a narrow groove structure (fin) that cools the heat of the engine is built in. It seems to be a rare elaborate.
Imagine how the Zero Fighter pilot felt the sound and vibration emitted from this engine, and it took a while.
The highlights are
When Mr. Yano of Wing Club Co., Ltd. was in elementary school, the first plastic model I saw at my friend's house was Marusan's 1/35 Zero Fighter 52 type. Yes, it seems to be a memorable model,
The plastic model I saw at my friend's house is completely different from the wooden model I had seen so far, it is made of plastic and the canopy (canopy covering the cockpit of the aircraft) is transparent, with the fuselage I still remember that there was a rivet on the main tail, and I was shocked by the decals (stickers for transferring to models and reproducing difficult logos) and the overall construction.
, Mr. Yano looks back.
Mr. Yano liked Zero Fighter, so he started making it at the Wing Club, but his first prototype was too big for cowling and he started over. He seems to have made a convincing balance model for the second time.
Mr. Yano's favorite part is the line that flows from the cowling to the canoby, probably because of his childhood memories.
The shape of things is meaningful
If you have been involved in manufacturing, you will understand. The designer's feelings are in every part.
"If the Japanese were a people who were good at imitation and craftsmanship, as some people say, I don't think that zero battle would have been born. "The Japanese bloody plane" was designed based on a unique way of thinking and philosophy, considering the national situation of Japan in the world from beginning to end-that was the Zero Fighter. " ( Quote: "Zero Battle: Its Birth and Record of Glory" Jiro Horikoshi )
I would like you to develop your uniqueness through the enjoyment of imagining and investigating while looking at a precision model.
|Manufacturer||Wing Club Co., Ltd.|
|Product name||Zero Fighter Type 52 1/18 Museum Model Specifications|
|types|| Models can be selected from the following four types. For the normal model, the cowling can be removed and the canopy can be slid.
|Material||Mainly FRP, some resin, metal, acrylic|
|Delivery time||Since this product is made to order, it takes 1 to 2 years to deliver after receiving an order. We will inform you of the estimated delivery date at the time of ordering.|
|Warranty|| Damage within 3 months after delivery (natural deformation, cracks, peeling of paint or decals, etc.) will be repaired free of charge if you show the warranty card given at the time of delivery. Let me do it. However, the warranty card is valid only in Japan and will not be reissued, so please keep it in a safe place. In addition, even within the warranty period, a fee will be charged in the following cases.
Since the product is composed of precision parts, we will deliver the product after selecting either of the following two methods without using the delivery company.
- Delivery to the store of Wing Club Co., Ltd. [Store address: 5-4-30 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo] (No shipping fee required)
- Wing Club Co., Ltd. employees visit your home and hand over (shipping fee is the delivery address) The actual cost will be charged separately. If you use an airplane, Shinkansen, etc., you will need two seats. * Treated the same as an instrument)
- This product is sold and shipped by Wing Club Co., Ltd.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact Wing Club Co., Ltd. within 5 days after the item arrives. Wing Club Co., Ltd. will bear the return shipping fee in this case.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color, texture, etc. are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.
- This product is not a toy for children. Please do not use it for any purpose other than ornamental purposes.
- Be careful when handling the tip of the wing, propeller, machine gun, etc.
- Avoid places exposed to direct sunlight or high heat.