SoGoo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") deeply recognizes the importance of personal information entrusted to us by members in operating By Emotion (hereinafter referred to as "our site"), In addition to complying with the relevant laws, we will strive for proper handling and safety management.
- Definition of personal information
"Personal information" means information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth and other descriptions contained in the information, and information that can be easily collated with other information. It means a thing that can be used to identify a specific individual.
- Collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information when you purchase products, register as a member, or make an inquiry.
When collecting personal information, the purpose of use will be clearly stated, and the information will be collected by lawful and fair means.
The personal information we collect is as follows.
a) your name
c) phone number
d) email address
f) address, shipping information
g) Transaction history on our site and its contents
h) Information that can identify a specific individual by combining the above
- Collection and Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal information collected by our company will be used for the following purposes.
If a member wishes to change, correct, or update his/her registered personal information, or if he/she wishes to delete his or her member information due to withdrawal, we will change, correct, or update the personal information entrusted to us by the member and information such as purchase history. , shall be deleted. However, if the change, correction, update, or deletion interferes with our business, we will notify the member to that effect and take a solution.
- For general operations necessary for orders from members (order confirmation, inquiry, notification of necessary items, billing, shipping, etc.)
- To confirm the identity of a member when making inquiries and to contact them, and to check the purchase history when necessary
- To provide product information and information necessary for services
- Based on the registered personal information and transaction history, to aggregate as statistical information to the extent that individuals cannot be identified, and use it as reference material for purchasing products and developing useful services for members
- To contact members from our website
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual. However, this does not apply to the following cases, but in such cases, the information to be disclosed shall be limited to the necessary scope only, and the recipient shall be obliged to strictly manage personal information.
- When there is consent of the member
- When providing the seller (producer) with the information necessary to ship the ordered product
- When making payments for product orders, etc. (When confirming personal information with a credit card company, etc.)
- When providing or disclosing information within the necessary limits to outsourced companies that have signed confidentiality agreements with us
- When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local governments, or those entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When the Company determines that it is necessary to protect the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company
- Appropriate management of personal information
The Company appropriately manages and stores personal information entrusted by members and information such as purchase history in a safe environment in which general users and employees who do not need to use it for business cannot access. We will work to prevent and correct unauthorized access and leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
In addition, we may distribute our advertisements on external sites according to the member's action history by remarketing function using cookies.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings.
In addition, the use of advertisement distribution services and third-party cookies can be stopped or restarted at any time by the member's request by disabling or enabling (opt-out/opt-in) settings from the site of the relevant company below. I can.
Third party companies serving advertisements
*Cookies are information sent from the server computer to the customer's browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
- About using SSL
To ensure security when entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent interception, interference, or falsification of this information.
* SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data falsification. By using SSL, information can be transmitted more safely.
- Inquiries about personal information
If you would like to request the disclosure, correction, or suspension of use or provision of personal information, please contact us at the address below.
In addition, if you have registered as a member, you can correct your member information from the menu "My Account" on our site. Please note that it is not possible to change or delete the contents of an order that has already been shipped.