Beautiful sense of unity of stones, moss and pinus parviflora
In fact, an introduction to bonsai that is easy to grow
Ishiki Hana, Pinus parviflora with stones
* Free shipping on orders over 15,000 yen (excluding Okinawa and remote islands)
Regular selling price
- Durable and easy-to-grow, endemic Japanese species
- Palm-sized next-generation bonsai suitable for viewing
- From plant cultivation to vessel production All processes are manual
This is the traditional beauty of Japan. Beautiful appearance of stones, moss and pinus parviflora
The clogged condition is good, and the neat and impressive leaf shape is the first-class five-leaf pine.
Because it is a beautiful silver-green leaf that is endemic to Japan, it is called " japanese white pine " in Europe and the United States and is popular with lovers. I am.
Pinus parviflora, which is one of the symbolic tree species of bonsai, seems to be difficult to manage, but It is said that it grows slowly and is actually very easy to grow . increase. Therefore, it is also recommended for beginners as an introduction to pine bonsai. It is a tree species that is popular in the world of bonsai because of its relatively strong and easy-to-use, fearless and powerful appearance.
Pinus parviflora with stones that is easy to grow but strong
The adorable wavy branches make you feel the vitality of the plant and the unique beauty of a work of art.
and "Water stone", a natural pot made by hollowing out a porous rock , has a strong natural texture and a soft impression. It's attractive.
Please thoroughly enjoy the beautiful and dignified appearance of Japanese traditional Japanese pinus parviflora.
From the left ①, ② (The color and size of the stones are different)
Plants are grown for at least 5 years, and the vessels are also handmade in our own kiln
"Ishiki Hana" (Sekibokka) grows bonsai that fits in the palm of your hand from seeds in Murayama City, Yamagata Prefecture, which is rich in nature. The plants that grow from the small vessels make you feel the strength and beauty of nature and the sparkle of life.
And the shape of Ishiki Hana All processes are done by hand .
Sow seeds, grow with love, wait for growth, It takes at least 5 years to become a product, and 10 years at the longest
Hana Ishiki spends a lot of time and love on one work
And We are particular about making pots and saucers by hand in our own kiln . Mr. Goto of Ishiki Hana says, "It is important to leave the heat of manufacturing in the vessel."
By leaving a slight distortion that can never be produced in mass production , it fits nicely when combined with plants and gives the appearance of a single work. ..
Handmade pots and saucers one by one in our own kiln
A calm time to spend with plants to give to loved ones
As a special gift for your loved one, how about a powerful and beautiful pinus parviflora with stones?
"Pink" and "Indigo" are available for gift wrapping.
Why don't you open the box and give a calm time to spend with the plants while seeing the surprised partner.
You can choose from two types of gift wrapping, "pink" and "indigo"
How to grow Pinus parviflora
|Distributor||Ishiki Hana Co., Ltd.|
|Product name||Goyomatsu with stone|
|Size||Height approx. 18 cm Width approx. 12 cm|
Basically, outdoor management is recommended. The soft breeze and gentle rain will refresh the plants. Please note that the sun is strong and it causes dryness in summer.
When managing indoors, it is important to ensure ventilation. Will be. Avoid places where the air conditioner blows directly. It becomes unevenly dry and the plants are damaged. Occasionally, if you expose it to the outside air or rain, the plants will be refreshed and grow well.
"Give plenty of water when it gets dry" is the basic. The standard for watering is once a day in spring and autumn, twice a day in the morning and evening in summer, and once every two to three days in winter. How to dry depends on the environment and condition, so observe carefully and adjust.
In addition, leaf water in hot weather is effective in preventing the leaves from drying out and maintaining good health. It is recommended to give it by spraying in the morning or evening.
|How to grow|
| Gift wrapping |
We will correspond for 550 yen (tax included).
There are two types of wrapping, "pink" and "indigo".
|Shipping schedule||After ordering, it will be shipped within 7 business days excluding weekends and holidays.|
|Shipping fee (tax included)|| |
Nationwide uniform 700 yen
* Free shipping on purchases of 15,000 yen or more (tax included)
* Okinawa prefecture and remote islands are not eligible for free shipping
|Items to check before ordering|| |
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped by Hana Ishiki.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color, texture, etc. are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.