Delicate handiwork & elegant Japanese scent
Flowers in full bloom in the chest of drawers
Incense Temari Temari small box
Regular selling price
- A room fragrance made with the culture "Temari" that has been passed down in Japan as a toy.
- The pretty flower patterns and geometric patterns that are sewn with colorful cotton threads dyed with plant dyes are like a kaleidoscope.
- The scent is prepared by a long-established fragrance store in Kyoto, using only natural scent ingredients.
I want to make a Temari like an important treasure.
This "Temari small box" was born from such a thought.
Enjoy the excitement of opening the
box, the lovely colors, the delicate handiwork, and the elegant Japanese scent .
Nine Temaris of different gradation cotton threads dyed with plant dyes were randomly placed, and a little gold thread was used for the overhang pattern. Every hand has a different expression, such as flowers, buds, and leaves in full bloom.
For scented interiors such as entrances and rooms. You can put it in the drawer of the chest of drawers and enjoy the scent of the kimono and clothes. It is also recommended as a gift for loved ones.
Formulated with an ancient Japanese scent
A Temari is a Temari made from rice husks and a core of natural incense ingredients. The scent is usually for over a year .
The incense raw material is sticking to the scent from ancient Japan using only natural incense raw material, mainly using sandalwood, choji, cinnamon bark, incense, and borneol. t11> Specially formulated by "Yamada Matsukagi store" in Kyoto. Because it is a long-established store that has been manufacturing products based on the tradition of "Japanese scent" since the Edo period, I feel that it goes well with Temari.
To make a scented ball, it is necessary to wind cotton thread around the core with just the feeling of a hand to make a true sphere of the same size
3 colors (from left, indigo, Akane, Kariyasu)
A beautiful Temari rooted in traditional techniques
"Sanuki Kagari Temari" is a culture that has been loved and carefully inherited by women in Kagawa.
The Temari, which is made by dyeing cotton thread with vegetation and gently wrapping it one by one, is as beautiful as a kaleidoscope. You can feel the warmth and abundance born from the blessings of nature and the work of your hands.
The Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Workshop is the one that protects the culture of "Temari", which is disappearing from everyday life, and adds new charm as a craft. We are proposing new ways to enjoy Temari, not only by looking at them, but also by wanting them to become familiar with us in our daily lives.
Please enjoy the Temari with colorful and soft dignity in your life.
|Creator||Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Society|
|Title of work||Temari Temari small box|
|Material||Natural incense raw material, rice husk, thin paper, cotton thread|
|Box size||Length 8.4 cm x Width 8.4 cm x Height 3.5 cm|
|Delivery time||We will ship within 12 business days after your order, excluding weekends and holidays.|
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped from Sanuki Kagari Temari Preservation Society.
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additions / changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color, texture, etc. are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.
- Since the yarn is hand-dyed with natural wood and grass, it may fade slightly over time or in storage. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Do not store in wet or damp places.
- Please handle it gently as it may cause the thread to fray or break.