Hebirote inevitable basic
Originally developed washable wool knit
Sato Textile Wool T-Shirt
Regular selling price
It doesn't matter how many basic knits you have. When you buy a patterned item, you will get tired of it even if you fall in love at first sight. I want to emphasize the comfort of the parts that come into contact with the skin, such as the neck, and the fit that does not drip when worn as an inner jacket. For those who think the same way, I would like to recommend the wool knit that can be washed at home developed by Sato Textile of Yamagata and Sagae. "Washable wool" is not uncommon, but this one is a little different.
Integrated production from thread making to products
Currently, most of the clothing distributed in Japan is produced overseas (import rate 97.7% , Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry 2018). Therefore, the knits we pick up are mostly made overseas. While there is almost no such " Made in Japan ", Sato Textile Co., Ltd. handles everything from thread making to knit item manufacturing in Yamagata and Sagae.
Sato Textile Co., Ltd. Headquarters
Sato Textile, which was founded in 1932 , has been engaged in spinning, planning, and manufacturing at its own factory, including the woolen industry, using wool produced in the prefecture as a raw material.
Not only in Japan, but since 2007 , we have exhibited at the Italian yarn exhibition " Pitti Filati ", which has been trusted by luxury brands and knitwear. In-house brands including the brand " 991" are also being developed in Japan and overseas.
One of the major features of Sato Textile is Mr. Masaki Sato, the president. People who met "Anyway, positive and hot" all said, transforming a company that was mainly manufacturing at the request despite having high manufacturing technology into an organization that creates their own brand. did.
Masaki Sato, CEO of Sato Textile Co., Ltd.
Mr. Sato is also a thread writer. He travels all over the world in search of a particular thread. For example, he has established relationships with Australian ranch owners to develop wool (which is said to be finer than cashmere) from sheep raised in low stress environments.
Wool functionality x washable
Mr. Sato created a wool called " RaYS " in 2015 . RaYS is " Raw Yarn with Scale ", Washable and anti-pilling (hard to become pills) while leaving "scales" on the surface of the fiber. A thread that realizes .
First, about the functionality of scales. Wool has a myriad of "scales," or scales, that are not found in the hair and plant fibers of other animals. When the humidity rises, the scales close (= increase the air permeability) to let out the moisture, and when the humidity is low, they open to prevent drying.
However, because of this scale, it gets entangled and shrinks, and felting occurs. Shrink-proof wool was developed by the industry to eliminate this disadvantage. This wool, commonly called "washable wool," is made by dissolving scales with chemicals such as chlorine and coating it with resin.
In addition to letting go of the functionality of wool mentioned above, the chemicals used are recognized as a major pollution, and it is said that shrink-proofing is no longer performed in developed countries.
Under such circumstances, Sato Textile developed a processing technology called " WAPRIL " that realized washable and anti-pilling without melting scales. While maintaining the functionality of wool, there are no environmental disadvantages because it does not use harmful substances .
Mr. Sato's attitude of "not only making what was requested, but also making our own brand" is also reflected here.
This RaYS knit item of "991" can be washed at home and can be worn comfortably in all seasons. The light gray sweater I bought is a perfect fit and feel, and the sleeves and hem won't loosen.
○ About the dimensions of each model / part
Please check each part of the image below by associating it with the table of "Product Details" below.
・ Wool BIG T-Shirt
・ Wool T-Shirt
|Distributor||Sato Textile Co., Ltd.|
|Product name||991 "RaYS" WOOL T-SHIRT|
|Materials / Raw materials||100% wool|
|Shipping fee (tax included)|| |
・ Zone 1: 660 yen
・ Zone 2: 770 yen
・ Zone 3: 1,100 Yen
○ Dimensions of each model / size (Unit: cm) ・ Wool T-Shirt
・ Wool BIG T-Shirt
Size 42 44 46 48 50 ① Length 63 65 67 68 69 ② Width 48 50 52 54 56 ③ Shoulder width 40.5 42.5 44.5 46.8 48.5 ④ Sleeve length 22 23 24.5 25 ⑤ Armhole 20 21 22 23 24 ⑥ Cuff width 15 16 17 18 19 ⑦ Hem width 48 50 52 54 56 Size 42 44 46 48 50 ① Length 62 64 65 66 68 ② Width 44 46 48 50 53 ③ Shoulder width 37 39 41 43 46 ④ Sleeve length 18.5 20.5 21.5 22.5 ⑤ Armhole 17 18 19 20 21.5 ⑥ Cuff width 11.5 12.5 13.5 14.5 16 ⑦ Hem width 44 46 48 50 53
・ Wool T-Shirt
- This product is sold by SoGoo Co., Ltd. and shipped by Sato Textile Group (Sato-S2 Co., Ltd.).
- We cannot accept any cancellations or changes (additional changes) to your order. Please be sure to check the contents of your order before completing your order.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged due to an accident during delivery or if it is different from the product you applied for, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please contact us within 5 days after the item arrives. In this case, we will bear the return shipping fee.
- We try to reproduce the actual color and texture of the product photos as much as possible, but please return, exchange, change, etc. because the color and texture are different from the image. Please note that we cannot accept any cancellations after the order has been placed.
- For size exchange, please contact us (SoGoo Co., Ltd.) within 5 days after the item arrives. If the product has been processed or the tag attached to the product has been removed, it will not be replaced. The customer is responsible for the round-trip shipping fee for the exchange.
- It reflects the latest stock status, but we will contact you if it is out of stock at the time of ordering. Excuse me, but please forgive me in that case.